Internet-Enabled Outdoor Access Control System- with VoIP Technology
LiftMaster® IPAC (Internet Protocol Access Control) is the first Internet-enabled outdoor access control system with Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP). Visit LiftMaster.com/IPAC for additional information.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
- Eliminates long distance fees and replace old analog phone lines with VoIP technology phone lines.
- Avoid rust, scratches, and dent with an aircraft aluminum alloy front panel.
- Enclosed in weather tight construction (IP65 rated).
- Withstands -20°F to 130°F, providing year-round protection.
- Easy to use 10″ color touchscreen
- Full on-screen keyboard lets guests quickly find a resident’s name without scrolling and enter the gate or door.
- Easily readable in any light with reflective coating and auto dimming.
- Durable protective screen withstands constant use.
Safety and Security
- Program up to 50,000 residents, so you’ll never run out of system memory.
- Make updates 24/7 through an IP address (no software to install), so you never have to take IPAC offline.
- Manage resident info from any browser on your LAN, so you do not have to physically visit the unit.