LA412PKGU 12VDC Solar Residential Linear Actuator
The most solar optimized swing gate operator on the market, delivers unmatched performance, power and reliability when and where you need it to quickly and safely access your property.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
- MyQ Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your gate operator and houselights with your smartphone for greater peace of mind.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your gate operator.
- MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- Solar Optimized Ultra-Reliable System delivers power when you need it most to operate the gate and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance. Home owners may qualify for 30% solar tax credit.
- Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Housing DC Motor powerful enough to perform in the most demanding applications. Soft start/stop operation extends operator and hardware life for heavy-duty gate use.
- Gate Size rated for gates up to 16 ft. in length or weighing up to 850 lbs.
Safety and Security
- Never wait for the gate and safely enter your property with Security+2.0™ – patented multi-frequency secure radio technology virtually eliminates interference and offers 2X the range of standard remotes.
- Attach additional safety reversing devices with provided safety inputs. Each entrapment point should be protected with its own device.
- Tested to UL/cUL listed standards to meet the most stringent industry guidelines.
Solar Tax Credit
The US Federal Government is offering financial incentives to homeowners for the use of solar powered systems at their home. Homeowners are able to apply for a Federal Tax credit equal to 30% off the installed cost of their LiftMaster Solar Powered Gate Operator System
What is Covered: This solar system Tax Credit applies to the total installed cost of the solar gate opener system. This includes the related solar panel, opener, access control device, remote controls, obstruction detection device(s), etc.
What is Not Covered: The cost of the gate itself, or work required to place the physical gate into proper working order (leveling the gate, replacing hinges, etc.)
- The installation of a LA412DC Solar Gate System can qualify for a 30% tax credit on the installed system cost.
- Effective for tax years beginning after December 31, 2008 through December 31, 2021.
- The credit for solar electric property and solar water heating property, however, is available for property placed in service through Dec. 31, 2021, based on an applicable percentage. The applicable percentages are:
- In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2016, and before Jan. 1, 2020, 30 percent.
- In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2019, and before Jan. 1, 2021, 26 percent.
- In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2020, and before Jan. 1, 2022, 22 percent.
- You will need to use The Federal Tax Credit form 5695, Residential Energy Efficiency Property Credit.
- You will need to provide a copy of the “Manufacturer’s Certification for Credit”.
- The dwelling must be located in the United States and be used as a residence by the taxpayer.
- This offer is only available in the United States.