LiftMaster® 8360 Premium Series DC Battery Backup Chain Drive
The LiftMaster® 8360 is a sturdy, highly-dependable garage door opener that provides extra security with a built-in battery backup system that enables the door to operate normally — with security and safety features intact — during any power outage. This model of door opener also features MyQ® equipment, which gives you the option of using your smartphone or computer to open and close your garage door and switch the lights on and off from any location in the world.
- Equipped with MyQ® technology that lets you monitor and control your garage door and house lights remotely by using a computer or smartphone (LiftMaster® Internet Gateway accessory required)
- Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height, and door track movement
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the Multi-Function Control Panel or the powerhead
- Whole-garage lighting with adjustable light time delay; compatible with CFL bulbs
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode
- HOMELINK® compatible with QuickTrain™ technology
- Meets all UL325 requirements
SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES:
- The Protector System® safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while door is going down
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Opener lights turn on automatically when The Protector System’s infrared beam is broken
- Security+2.0™ rolling code technology eliminates frequency interference and assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
- Patented PosiLock® system ensures the door remains securely locked when it is closed
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings that the garage door is about to close when using the Timer-to-Close or remote closing features
- Manual release handle in case of power failure
- Lifetime motor warranty
- 1-year parts warranty
- 1-year warranty on Battery Backup Battery
To reduce the risk of injury to persons – When the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway is used with garage door openers, the operator must be installed with sectional doors.
Best Opener That I Have Owned
- “Super quiet, 3/4 hp motor, chain drive, my q technology, battery backup. I had this opener installed in my home last week and am completely satisfied. My garage door is for 2 cars, insulated, & is re-enforced for hurricane protection. I had upgraded to this door opener because my old 1/2 hp screw drive “Genie” was having major problems. The Liftmaster model 8360 was a great choice. It is super quiet, the 3/4 hp motor has no problems lifting my door, the battery backup is a good feature, & the “MY Q” technology works perfect. The only problem that I have is that the interior garage door opener controls that are built into my 2 cars are not compatible with this system. A small price to pay for having this opener & I can always get an adapter to make them compatible.” – WarrenJS
The Best Garage-Opener I have ever bought
- “Quiet, reliable. This is the best garage door opener I have ever bought. It is quiet and very reliable and the MyQ technology comes in quite handy.” – Shrub
LiftMaster 8360 Chain Drive
- “Quiet, reliable, sleek, myq access. I’ve never in my life heard a chain drive garage door opener this quiet… I’ve been dealing with garage doors and openers for over 13 years, and this is by far the most innovative unit I’ve came across! Having a DC motor is lot better for your door than a traditional AC motor. The DC motor allows your opener to have a variable speed input allowing the door to come to a soft stop, as well as a soft start. LiftMaster, you did it again! LiftMaster MyQ Operators for the win!!!!” – Batoffm
Smooth quiet operation, many user-friendly features…
- “I had this opener professionally installed to work with a large (14′ x 7″), heavy (due to insulation) steel Clopay door. The 20-year old 1/2 horsepower opener this replaced served well, bit was laboring under the load and the years.
This is door opener with many excellent features. In addition to the usual safety features and sensors, it comes equipped with both front and rear bulbs (each will accept up to 100 watt bulbs). The external keypad will lower the door without a keycode, and the interior lighting is motion sensitive; walk into the dark garage from the house, and no fumbling for the switch…just enjoy the light. The closing sequence takes longer than the opening sequence. By design, the door slows down as it nears its lower travel limit.
Inside the house (attached to the garage) there is very little audible opener noise.
If your old opener has seen better days, you’ll love the user experience of this model.
Select with confidence!” – 35-year Technology Consumer 8-tracks to 802.11