LA500PKGU 24VDC Residential/Light Commercial Linear Actuator
Our most powerful swing gate operator delivers unsurpassed performance and secure access to your property.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Gate Operator and home lighting from anywhere (when paired with the LiftMaster Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your gate and lighting.
- Get the MyQ mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- Get on and off your property even when the power’s out with our Battery Backup feature and ultra-efficient Power Management System – up to 500 cycles or 24 days.
- Delivers the performance you need, when you need it with an ultra-reliable Solar Power System.
- Features a Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Housing DC Motor powerful enough to perform in the most demanding applications. Soft start/stop operation extends operator and hardware life for heavy-duty gate use.
- Rated for gates up to 18 feet in length and 1,600 pounds.
Safety and Security
The US Federal Government is offering financial incentives to homeowners for the use of solar powered systems at their home. Homeowners are able to apply for a Federal Tax credit equal to 30% off the installed cost of their LiftMaster Solar Powered Gate Operator System.
What is Covered: This solar system Tax Credit applies to the total installed cost of the solar gate opener system. This includes the related solar panel, opener, access control device, remote controls, obstruction detection device(s), etc.
What is Not Covered: The cost of the gate itself, or work required to place the physical gate into proper working order (leveling the gate, replacing hinges, etc.)
- You will need to use The Federal Tax Credit form 5695, Residential Energy Efficiency Property Credit.
- You will need to provide a copy of the “Manufacturer’s Certification for Credit”.
- The dwelling must be located in the United States and be used as a residence by the taxpayer.
- This offer is only available in the United States.
The installation of a LA500DC Solar Gate System can qualify for a 30% tax credit on the installed system cost.
Effective for tax years beginning after December 31, 2008 through December 31, 2021.
The credit for solar electric property and solar water heating property, however, is available for property placed in service through Dec. 31, 2021, based on an applicable percentage. The applicable percentages are:
- -In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2016, and before Jan. 1, 2020, 30 percent.
-In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2019, and before Jan. 1, 2021, 26 percent.
-In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2020, and before Jan. 1, 2022, 22 percent