MINIKEY – Self-Contained Keypad System for Door and Gated Entrances
The MINIkey is engineered to be rugged, vandal resistant and will enhance your site with a well-crafted look for interior or exterior use. It consists of a brushed, stainless steel faceplate with a recessed, side-lit metal keypad for excellent visibility day or night.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
- Supports two relays (main and auxiliary) for an optional keypad or status input up to 500 ft. from the main unit.
- Programs relays to activate independently from 2 to 225 seconds.
- Retains databases information even with the loss of power.
- Disperses voltage spikes with a built-in surge protector.
- Resists the elements with a uniquely designed sealed, weather-resistant keypad.
- Available in surface mount or flush mount.
- 1-Year warranty
Safety and Security
- Program entry codes to 4 or 5 digits for increased security.
- Locks out users for a pre-programed amount of time when too many invalid code attempts are made.
- Configures entry points to automatically open or lock at set time periods.