RSL12U Residential / Light Commercial Slide Gate Operator
The sturdy pad mount design is ideal for residential gates as well as light commercial applications, delivering accurate control and unsurpassed performance every time.
All LiftMaster Openers, Operators, and Systems should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ® Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Gate Operator and home lighting from anywhere (when paired with the Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your gate and houselights.
- Get the MyQ mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Save unsightly driveway scars with Wireless Dual-Gate Communication.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- Get on and off your property even when the power’s out with our Battery Backup feature and ultra-efficient Power Management System – up to 114 cycles or up to 63 days.
- Delivers the performance you need, when you need it with an ultra-reliable Solar Power System.
- Get durable protection and easy access for service with High Density UV-Resistant 1-Piece Polyethylene Cover.
- Powerful 12VDC Motor With Soft Start/Stop Operation extends operator and hardware life for heavy-duty gate use.
- Rated for gates up to 25 feet in length or weighing up to 800 pounds.
Safety and Security
- Never wait for the gate and safely enter your property with Security+2.0® – patented multi-frequency secure radio technology virtually eliminates interference and gives you quick and secure access to your property with enhanced range and performance.
- Attach additional safety reversing devices with provided safety inputs. Each entrapment point should be protected with its own device.
- Tested to UL/cUL listed standards to meet the most stringent industry guidelines.
Solar Tax Credit
The US Federal Government is offering financial incentives to homeowners for the use of solar powered systems at their home. Homeowners are able to apply for a Federal Tax credit equal to 30% off the installed cost of their LiftMaster Solar Powered Gate Operator System.
What is Covered: This solar system Tax Credit applies to the total installed cost of the solar gate opener system. This includes the related solar panel, opener, access control device, remote controls, obstruction detection device(s), etc.
- The installation of a RSL12VDC Solar Gate System can qualify for a 30% tax credit on the installed system cost.
- In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2016, and before Jan. 1, 2020, 30 percent.
- In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2019, and before Jan. 1, 2021, 26 percent.
- In the case of property placed in service after Dec. 31, 2020, and before Jan. 1, 2022, 22 percent.
- You will need to use The Federal Tax Credit form 5695, Residential Energy Efficiency Property Credit.
- You will need to provide a copy of the “Manufacturer’s Certification for Credit”.
- The dwelling must be located in the United States and be used as a residence by the taxpayer.
- This offer is only available in the United States.
Effective for tax years beginning after December 31, 2008 through December 31, 2021.
The credit for solar electric property and solar water heating property, however, is available for property placed in service through Dec. 31, 2021, based on an applicable percentage. The applicable percentages are: